The Spanner Card is a delight. It offers surprise at the unique fold using my favourite Stampin’ Up! products
I’m very excited to announce that I am now a Stampin’ Up! Independant Demonstrator. For those in Canada, I am here to help you fill all your stamping needs. I love Stampin’ Up! because their quality is exceptional and because the paper, ink, embellishments, etc., all coordinate to make beautiful cards and projects. Call me a fashionesta of cards–LOL.
Today’s video is called the Spanner Card. I was introduced to this fold by my friend April Williams who hosts a monthly zoom meeting for a small group of stampers. I’ve yet to come across a project that I’m familiar with. All of April’s projects have been new-to-me.
Dimensions of Paper
- One piece of white cardstock measuring 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Two pieces of white cardstock measuring 2 9/16″ x 3 3/4″
- Four pieces for matting on outside edge panels measuring 1″ x 4″
- Two pieces for matting in the centre measuring 2 13/16″ x 4″
- Four pieces of cardstock for embossed outside edges measuring 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- One piece of window sheet measuring 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
Are you enjoying the gorgeous new Spring and Sale-a-bration catalogues? What? You don’t have one? Then please contact me.New to Sale-a-bration and how it works? Well, you get a free product from Stampn’ Up! Sale-a-bration! catalogue for every $60 or $120 you spend.
I’d like to tell you why I signed up in to be a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator. When the new promotion was announced to run between January 5 to February 28, I didn’t think twice. The promotion was just too good to pass up. Listed below are the three options that had me excited:
- OPTION 1 -The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($86 value) plus your choice of $225 of Stampin’up! products for only $175.
- OPTION 2-The original white Mini Machine ($86 value) plus your choice of $225 of Stampin’Up! products for only $175.
- OPTION 3-Your choice of $225 of Stampin’Up! products for only $135.
Guess what I went with? Option 1. In my hot little hands I have a Boho Blue Mini Machine.
Have you subscrib ed to my blog or to my YouTube? Be sure to so you don’t miss my creations.Product List